Full-Time | Seattle, WA
We are currently seeking an architectural designer to join our firm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Involvement in all phases of design and assisting with presentation, production drawings, permitting, detailing, and project management.
- Familiarity with local building codes, jurisdictions, permitting processes, and documentation.
- Working together with other team members, but able to take directive and work independently.
- Coordination & collaboration with industry consultants as needed (geotechnical, structural, civil, waterproofing, etc.).
- Building and maintaining client and project team relationships.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 (minimum) years of work experience in residential design
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, & 3D Modeling (Sketchup, Rhino, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365 (a plus)
- Education: Professional degree in Architecture (accredited) required
- Licensure driven (IDP/NCARB) or obtained
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, and excellent design skills
- Self-motivated, good time management and interpersonal skills
About Studio AM Architecture | Interiors
We are a team of collaborative architects and designers, and love what we do! Studio AM prides itself on maintaining and strengthening relationships with our team, clients, and within the industry.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and a full benefits package including:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance (after 30 days). 99% of premiums are paid by the company. Dependent care available, but at the responsibility of the employee.
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Non-Elective Plan with Discretionary Profit Sharing.
- Remote work and schedule flexibility
- Transportation allowance
- Discretionary Year-End Bonuses
- (9) paid Holidays, (4) Weeks of Vacation, and Paid Sick & Safe Time in accordance with Seattle law
- Licensure fee and licensure exam fees paid, and contributions towards professional memberships (AIA, ASID) paid.
Studio AM Architecture | Interiors is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
We are allowing our team remote working flexibility during COVID and all team members are vaccinated. Measures have been taken in our office space to follow all state and federal guidelines.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, resume, and portfolio/work representation to email@example.com.